I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Monday, January 11, 2010

Feisty and Irascible


So I was at a meeting of my fellow historians within the system. And we were Debating Great And Weighty Matters. And one of my colleagues (at a different branch) remarked on the importance of content-based knowledge thusly: "I watch Glenn Beck every day and I know we need to teach content to correct the misinformation that's out there, especially from that man!"

And I muttered sotto voce, "I feel the same way listening to NPR!"

One of my mentors did a spit-take and leaned over and said, "Mojo, remember that you're outnumbered here..."

"That's okay, there's only nineteen of them and one of me, and I'm being laid fifty-to-one. I'll take it all day long!"


Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: