I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why You Shouldn't Make Fun Of Guys Who Wear Superhero Costumes


...because sometimes they can be real heroes.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Thai 'Spider-Man' to the rescue:


The firefighter dressed up as the comic book superhero Spider-Man in order to coax the boy, who is autistic, from his dangerous perch... The sight of Mr Yoosabai dressed as Spider-Man and holding a glass of juice for him, brought a big smile to the boy's face, and he promptly threw himself into the arms of his "superhero", police said.


Wish I still had my Classic Batman costume...

2 comments:

Greetings Greetings follow stargazer said...

Batman costume? I can see you running down the street with your cape fluttering in the breeze.

Professor Mojo said...

Stop that! I will so invoke the Lamb Bone of Rassilon...