I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back To Work


School has started up for me again, with the usual intendant headaches of which classes am I teaching, and where. I only just found out that I'm scheduled to teach a section of Texas History, for which I am not quite prepared. (Next week, you bet! This week, not so much...)


Back to work for the nation as well. I don't think even the most fawning Obamaniac can confirm the MSM as being "impartial", not after the huge collective giddy squeal of coverage of the Inauguration. Boy I hope for their sakes they haven't set the whole nation up for a big let-down.


Good luck and Godspeed, Mr. President Obama. Remember that Washington didn't want the job when it was offered to him...

No comments: