I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Friday, September 5, 2008

Some of my favorite quotes by Margaret Thatcher

"Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country."

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and importance, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction."

"Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy."

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."

"I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph."

I bet if Thatcher had been an American, she'd have gone to Alaska and shot her own moose.

(courtesy of eQuotes)

No comments: