I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What did I tell you just the other day?

If McCain vs. Obama, 28% of Clinton Backers Go for McCain
A sizable proportion of Democrats would vote for John McCain next November if he is matched against the candidate they do not support for the Democratic nomination. This is particularly true for Hillary Clinton supporters, more than a quarter of whom currently say they would vote for McCain if Barack Obama is the Democratic nominee.

20080326Democrats1

I referenced this a few days ago, and now we're seeing further proof. For the Democrats, this primary cycle has got to stop before the bleeding proves mortal. But if it leads to a convention fight, it gives me something to reference the next time I talk about the birth of party conventions.

It was actually funny yesterday when I was discussing the 1824 election: "Crawford, Clay, J.Q. Adams, Calhoun and Jackson. Imagine trying to keep up with five different major candidates. I'm having problems juggling three!"

No comments: