I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rescuing the University; or, Welcome To My World Yet Again


Rescuing the University: read all of it. This is the reality I face every day at work.


The writer references the importance of publishing or perishing. I admit that writing was never a strong point of mine and that's part of the reason I never went beyond my masters back in the day. But did any of my advisors ever stop to wonder why I wasn't interested in writing? Could it have been that most of the writing around me was over the intellectual equivalent of poppycock? That the paper used for most of the topics I was seeing would better have been used towards composting my veggie beds?


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: