I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

BAH GAWD! COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS COMING!!!

 I did abandon Facebook as a daily place to post things and such, but there is one project I decline to let go, and that is BAH GAWD!  IT'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!

I will be making my BAH GAWD! posts here, on my own blog, and cross-posting them to Facebook. This will allow me a bit more creative leeway in terms of formatting, plus I can start inserting graphics and memes, such as when a Big Ten team inevitably loses an easy game that they were previously favored to win:



--yeah, Brother Booth, I'm looking at you.

Tagging will be actually become easier, as I won't have to edit the names in the textbook to reflect FB status; I can just type in folks as I see fit and then use the FB tag feature when I cross-post.

  1. GLASS OF WATER FOR LSU!  Brennan is out indefinitely, and I am not sold on the other guy.
  2. GLASS OF WATER FOR ZACH CALZEDA: Jimbo named Haynes King as his starter.  We'll see...
  3. GLASS OF WATER FOR THE B1G.  That Covid/forfeit policy may come back to bite someone on the hiney this year --it SHOULD have cost tOSU its conference title slot last year, but whatevs.
I will likely post the first full installment on Labor Day, although a Kickoff Weekend version will be here in a few days.

No comments: