I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Saturday, June 26, 2021

More Wisdom!

  • Orwell was right about so many things, it scares me a lot of the time. 
  • "Four legs good, two legs bad" has a modern equivalent; I leave it to you to discern its identity.
  • Bonus points: notice it's already begun a transition to "Two legs better!"  It's subtle, but I assure you that it's happening.
  • Avoid making policies that are designed to remedy bad management.  The solution is better management.  The more policies, the more lawyers.
  • Illegitimi non carborundum may be bad Latin, but it's still good philosophy.
  • It's rarely too late to do the right thing, but it helps to start early.
  • Maintain a wide circle, it broadens the perspective and enhances accuracy.  It's still okay to keep your own counsel, though.

No comments: