I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Things are quiet when you're watching and waiting.

 There's just not that much good news to report these days, other than I did NOT ruin a tire on my first long ride in a month (mind you, it did cut the ride short, literally).  

  • Today's word is "necrosis," as in "tomato apex necrosis."  Look it up, it's totally a thing (that's driving me nuts).
  • Still no one remembers the Soviet Union, or Pravda, or Solzhenytsin.  I, however, am becoming familiar with the concept of samizdat. 
  • I don't speak thirteen-year-old-girl, I speak Dad. You learn my language, not vice-versa. I will still fight rabid wolverines blindfolded for you, however. 
  • I may have to buy a dredge.  No, seriously.  They can be had for under five grand, they float, and this might be a long-term solution to my vexing problem.

No comments: