I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday morning with Rachmaninoff

Yes, the FANGed monster is real and evil, but occasionally produces things I enjoy.  

Example: I like to occasionally tune everyone else (the hell) out and get my classical groove on.  This morning, it's Rachmaninoff:


I do regret that my brain, in all its OCD-style glory, cannot doing more than one hand at a time on a piano keyboard.  I would probably be more popular at gatherings if I could play, and sing, and give everyone a bit of wit:





But I digress...

I have several friends who would agree with me that it's not merely enough to remove toxins from your life once you recognize them.  You must fill the void with what is true, what is noble, what is right -- Philippians 4:8, in other words.  

No comments: