I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Lie of the Liberal Arts Education


The Lie of the Liberal Arts Education: I have a sneaking suspicion that, someday, this will happen with me as well.


So I want to tell any of my former mentors who are (secretly) tracking me that A) you knew I was an eccentric and irascible soul back when I was a student; B) some of you probably realized that I had substantially more than half a brain, so you had faith enough to back me up in my endeavors; and C) any one of you is more than welcome to tell me where to get off --just as long as you can stand toe-to-toe with me in an intellectual exchange without pejoratives or non-sequiturs. (Hint: I don't need a pitcher of beer in me to confound an entire seminar.)


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: