I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Week!!!

This Saturday the Democratic Rules Committee will meet to make a final ruling on the MI and FL delegations. The remaining primaries will be done by June 3. Barring something Completely Unexpected, the 2008 campaign for Her Nibs will effectively end in one week. Oh sure, there will be shouting and whining and threats of convention theatrics. But everyone knows that this song is over. If there were a nuke left in the arsenal, it would have been deployed. (Actually, there may have been one, but it seems to have detonated against the wrong target.)

Mind you, I'm now going to lose my bet about Al Gore. I just don't see a groundswell of supers holding him out as Mr. Compromise.

No comments: