I'm on MeWe now!

Check out my updates on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/davidwhite2368

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yet Another Reason To Believe HRC Is The New Nixon

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Hillary fired for lies, unethical behavior from Senate job: former boss:

I had also informed Hillary that the Douglas impeachment files were available for public inspection in the committee offices. She later removed the Douglas files without my permission and carried them to the offices of the impeachment inquiry staff — where they were no longer accessible to the public. [emphasis added by TMB]
Wow. Assuming this is not Evil And Devious Propaganda (and there's a good possibility that it isn't), this is the sort of behavior that is, quite frankly, Nixonesque.

It reminds me starkly of the behavior of certain public school administrators where I used to work. They would routinely hide or otherwise "lose" pieces of information that, under state and federal law, were matters of public record.

HRC, for better or worse, reminds me of every snarky principal or dean of instruction who would lecture teachers about the need to cater to the students, stab the teachers in the back any chance they could, and then cover their own hindquarters at the students' expense. All the while pontificating about how they Really Did Know Better Than We Did.

No comments: